Goods may only be returned under the following circumstances, subject to our terms and conditions:
- Defective goods may be returned within 6 months after purchase of the goods, with proof of purchase. Consol Glass reserves the right to inspect and investigate the alleged defect and, if confirmed, the customer may exchange or replace the item or request a refund (in the same manner in which it was purchased), provided that:
- Goods were used for their intended purpose
- Goods were cared for according to the wash/care instruction label
- Wear & tear and negligence are not covered by this clause.
- Customers are afforded the opportunity to inspect their goods before leaving the store, at which time the responsibility is passed on to the customer and Consol Glass cannot be held liable for any damage to the goods once it has left the Consol Shop premises.
- If prior arrangement has been made with management, returned items (not related to defect) may not be used and must be in their original condition and packaging, accompanied by the original tax invoice, with price tag still attached and be returned in a resellable condition with 10 business days.
- Solar Jars will only be exchanged, and not refunded, if defective and within the warranty period – 1 year.
- For hygiene reasons, used items cannot be returned, unless defective and covered by clause 1 above.
- If you discussed a particular intended purpose for using the goods with a member of staff who confirmed the item’s acceptability for that purpose, you may return the goods within 10 business days after purchase if you find that the goods are not suitable for that intended purpose.